Tuesday, May 03, 2005

僕の大好きな三本木/My favorite Sambongi


I found 三本木i when I first moved to Mizuho-ku. It's near the intersection of Mizuho undo jyou nishi eki exit number 3. Just go right along the direction to Mizuho undo jyou and on the first junction, make a right and you wouldn't miss it.
When I first stepped my foot into 三本木 and was greeted with the proverbial irrashaimase, I was seated at the bar. Since my Japanese was of no great help at that time, I only ordered things I had tasted before. So out of my memory, it popped out 御茶付け and おにぎり, both has rice in it, which is a strange 注文 for them. "Nobody ordered two rice for dinner in Japan, you are weird" as I was confirmed in the later days.


三本木 has a nice name for an Izakaya, that's how I got charmed and walked in the first place. The owner are 森淳 and 森千恵美. The name is taken from their 名字 which is made of three little trees, hence 三本木. I always joked that it's 六本木の半分.

The reason I always coming back to 三本木 is because the owner and the guests there are very hospitable. I had a lot of chatters and laughters with most of them. I have been introduced to many nice people and I get to practise real Japanese with them. I learned most of my real life Japanese words and expression from going to 三本木 and not to a Japanese course as I was advise to take on.

I get the change to take a pic of 三本木's 手羽先
and other pics I took around.


ax humming a 手羽先


三本木の七福神


Other Customer


Mori and wife


みつをの詩


三本木の連絡方法:
467-0068
名古屋市瑞穂区内方町1丁目2-1
TEL/FAX : 052(853)6491

How to contact Sambongi:
467-0068
Nagoya-shi, Mizuho-ku, Naihou-chou 1 choume 2-1
TEL/FAX : 052(853)6491

三川安敦

No comments: