Monday, July 18, 2005

Weekend in Asakusa

浅草に週末を起こした。
Asakusa Kannon Temple

While staying in 船橋 at さやか place last week, we decided to take participate in 鬼灯祭 in 浅草, she had prepared herself well that day. She even took the trouble to put on the 浴衣 she bought a week before in 金山。We took the train from 東海神 and made a transfer in 日本橋駅 and stopped at 浅草駅。We tour the foreigners flocked Asakusa street market and made our way to the Sensoji temple. We saw stalls vendors shouting out hoozukki in cannon to get them sold so they can get home earlier.


This is the photo of さやか taken at home. She make that cute face with the たこ焼きちゃん doll I bought her from 大阪。


This is さやか in her 浴衣 with her generous 満面の笑み。 I like this 写真 very much so I have it here on my blog too.


This is probably the bell on the front door, I don't really know what it is except it is big and full of Kanji written on it. It looks cool and that's why I took a pic of it.


I took this one of さやか in front of the Pagoda next to the Sensoji temple. They put light on the Pagoda and at night it is really beautiful sight from its 周り。


This candymaker was servicing my order. He was molding an abstraction of 早香 into the picture of a flower and a cherry blossom.


And he had the yellow petal ready.


Here's the complete presentation of his artwork.


Ax and さやか near the exit.

三川安敦

No comments: